Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 17.10.2011, 14:29   #1
johnnyboy

Default Arena Question

Say your ranked at 35 and you go in the arena, it goes down from my rank:

etc,

When others go into the arena, where am I ranked at?

Being at a low level (62) and ranked in the top 40's, I'm getting killed by others in the arena, they are attacking me and I'm losing honor like crazy!

Every player ranked better than me is at a higher level in the game.

Thanks
johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17.10.2011, 14:31   #2
Kriminal

Send a message via Skype™ to Kriminal

Ranked 35th on my screen friend.

Check out the Game Guide

Don't be a SS

(\(\
( - -)
((') (')
Kriminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17.10.2011, 14:35   #3
lie

Your losing honor because people below you, the vamp/hunters are taking bite out of you and eating pieces of your honor. Also if the person is far enough below you in honor, due to pockets of a particular class, they may not have passed you yet, so it may be a while before you get a shot back at them.
Old 17.10.2011, 14:47   #4
johnnyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lie View Post
Your losing honor because people below you, the vamp/hunters are taking bite out of you and eating pieces of your honor. Also if the person is far enough below you in honor, due to pockets of a particular class, they may not have passed you yet, so it may be a while before you get a shot back at them.
It's frustrating, cause I play and get myself down to say rank 33 and then when I leave and come back, I lose like 100 honor points, so all that time playn to get their, is wiped out, poof It's part of the game, it happens to us all I guess, I wanted to level up slowly and build a strong fighter.

I'm just building myself up and playn, I do win sometimes too, I stopped doing arena battles at the moment.

When that time comes, look out, cause I'm gonna kick their %&#$, lol.

Is it good that I'm ranked lower than everyone near me? I mean my stats are right their with most around me.

Last edited by johnnyboy; 17.10.2011 at 14:54.
Old 17.10.2011, 15:15   #5
Karocet

johnnyboy could you please take the red off your name in the arena so I can attack you?
Karocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17.10.2011, 15:23   #6
johnnyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karocet View Post
johnnyboy could you please take the red off your name in the arena so I can attack you?

Leave me alone, get out my thread, (JK) you beat me a million times already, but I'll be back, lol. You having a tough time advancing too I c.

I called playa and asked them to keep my name red for a week, but no answer, they asleep over there at the moment.

I just seen a whole bunch of players take a honor hit for the worse, I feel a little better now.

Last edited by johnnyboy; 17.10.2011 at 15:35.
Old 17.10.2011, 15:43   #7
Bullbound

In the arena, it lists 10 fighters ranked above you that are not a part of your species. This can lead to massive bites out of your honor, especially if they are capable of beating you. This leads to the rise and fall that many see. If you are strong enough to hold your position, you'll keep it.
Old 16.12.2011, 08:56   #8
Bianca

Default Can I get suggestions, please?

This is the closest topic to what I wanted to know.

I am lvl 80 and an 26th in the hall of fame. I have put a great deal of time and effort in this game (I have no life LOL), I have a really excellent clan and have been very lucky.

Since all of the players above are much higher lvl (I check their stats) and are much more powerful than myself, and I don't want to get my butt kicked for no good reason (I try sometimes even though I know better, and sure enough get trounced). Every time I build up enough armor and stats to fight the most likely opponent, I have gone above them in ranking and can't fight them. This has been going on for about the last week. I am not complaining just explaining.

I would just really like a chance at a fair fight and to get past lvl 5 in ''Battles''. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Another question, the other opponents do fight me when I am not there, correct?

Last edited by Bianca; 16.12.2011 at 09:00. Reason: Clarification
Bianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16.12.2011, 09:47   #9
Karocet

Knowing the tribe you're in now, I'm surprised no one there was able to answer your question. It must have went downhill when lie left :p

Yes other people can fight you whether you're online or not, just the same as you can attack them too. Say someone above you in the Hall of Fame has less than 100 honour more than you. If they attack you and they lose, they'll lose honour and you'll gain honour. If the numbers are right, you'll swap places and as long as you're not near the top you will no longer be able to attack them. Surely there must have been some players that you attacked to get past them?

I don't think you've got too much to complain about if you're rising up through the ranks. If you want to win some arena fights, drop your weapon and some items that have willpower then go on gravedigger for 10 hours. You should lose honour and rank by being attacked by others. When you come back, re-equip your gear and you should have a couple of easy fights in the arena as you rise back up again.
Karocet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karocet For This Useful Post:
Old 16.12.2011, 10:31   #10
Bianca

I did not ask my tribe. I came here.

I suspected that opponents could fight me without my being there, just wanted to be sure.

Sorry, I don't understand you middle paragraph. How can someone above me in the Hall Of Fame attack me? How is this done?

As I said in my post, I am not complaining about the raise in the Hall O Fame. It mystifies me. The ones above must be challenging someone of equal or higher rank and loosing status. They are most certainly not loosing to me.

As to your suggestion of dropping my weapon and going to the gravedigger I will very seriously consider this, and probably do it. I suspected that this might be the case, but was not sure how successful this strategy would be. I saw 3 or 4 players with no weapons on my way up the ranks. Does this actually work?

Thanks so much for your kind help and for the benefit of your wisdom.
Bianca
Bianca is offline   Reply With Quote