Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 08.05.2014, 13:59   #1
Ellyca

Default new update soon..??

Hellow fellow Mooners,

Playa Games has left us (community of Soccer Star and Bloodmoon) in a long period with silence. With players coming, but for the most leaving.

There's good news: they have decided to update Soccer Star a bit. No new features unfortunately, just some bug fixes.
Maybe they plan to give Bloodmoon a little update too? Maybe that petition en all those letters helped? We hope so.

We'll try to let you stay tuned about any progress.

Greeting, Ellyca
Ellyca is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ellyca For This Useful Post:
Old 13.05.2014, 20:44   #2
darkylighty

maybe bloodmoon is not that good and it is a little boring, I was just tired of losing, but I gave up and quit without fighting, I don't feel good, I will try to come back. i can't give up my path.
darkylighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13.05.2014, 23:03   #3
iTZKooPA

Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

The Soccer Star update may include something that could be considered a new feature. It depends how the World Cup stuff is applied to they game. Playa hasn't elaborated on that particular item, but the League play is currently in turmoil as the developer patches the game.
iTZKooPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14.05.2014, 15:19   #4
Ellyca

Bloodmoon was never that succesfull as hoped. The game had a few patches in the beginning, but that didn't have that enthousiasm too. They left Bloodmoom for a while for what it is. How higher you are, how more unbalanced the game. People mostly quit Bloodmoon due to the unbalanced stats, no 'cool' game changes, a few patches which contained more things for bugs. In reaction of the people quit, other people quit too. It's so lonely out there.
Anyway, welcome back darkylighty ^^

I hope that feature is something that people can say: "that's awesome"
But, how do you know that ItzKoopa? SS is not your part, right? XD
Old 14.05.2014, 15:55   #5
darkylighty

I may have plenty of suggestion to bring back some dynamism.

Of course balanced is the most important, I always heard about monsters with unbalanced stats and anormal, six month ago, before leaving, but so far, I never have seen a single such monsters but saw numberous exemple and this has to be patched... We do not need for punishment for gold digging, those who go for gold are already punished by lower attack, lower will and lower hp per values then those who go for experience.

but the pact, the order or the clans are badly, this world is badly designed to me. lt'S say I am a werewolf, what is wrong with mixed clans, you say this game is clan based, then what is wrong with a werewolf teaming up with a vampire in order to fight for peace, in doing so, both would become traitors to their species who fight for dominations. I believe we should have mixed clans. so the fight would be like : Vampires, Werewolf, Hunters and mixed clans. this simply require the creation of the neutral class, those who do not fight for domination but for peace.

So, we would have 4 alignments, vampires, werewolf, hunters and neutral.

Main distinction between neutral and hunter is that hunters do not believe etheir vampire or werewolf should exist, while neutrals believe everyonehad the right to live. in so, werewolf who are neutral will not fight vampire who are also neutral, netheir neutral hunter, then again we could ask ourselves if we can change back, but not sure on that one.

this sum up into
-Mixed Clans and Neutral alignement, after choosing a species

Maybe it could be in the battle system which is very simple.. but after that i do not know.

Sorry to leave, I wanted to had peace of mind for school, but good to be here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darkylighty For This Useful Post:
Old 21.05.2014, 08:42   #6
Ellyca

I like that idea darkylighty ^^

______
Some sad news now;

Playa Games have recently published something: Tiny Island. It's a pirate=themed game with puzzles.

We see a soccer dude and girls, the two characters of Shakes and Fidget, pirates and a derpy bunny. But NO Mooners. This is where I say: "Oh. My. Bloody. Kittens... PLAYA?!"
I can almost "officially" (I'm not a real employment of PG ofcourse ) say that Bloodmoon has bleeded out it's last blood. The moon won't shine again, though there will be still bloodstone sales. (And the competitions too )
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ellyca For This Useful Post:
Old 21.05.2014, 11:09   #7
darkylighty

Default I saw it

after trying it, it look fun, with a little exception, this one was build into Win by pay, by remouving of the option to watch stupid to gain (bloodstone.) and making thme very hard to gain, but also making their impact well know,

In bloodmoon if you have no bloodstone, you can still find a way to buy potions, meat and some thing, with luck and most of your equipement come from quest when you are a gold digger, you don't really have to by thing, so the impact of paying is minimal, and you can always renew the shops without any blood stone.

but in this game, you can't renew the shop at all if you have no bloodstone (Pearl in the game.)

And the battle is different, it give a chance for the lower skill to win, but I got beaten by an opponent with lower lv, on the simple reason, he had luck with extra turns, always had one and I never been able to take a single turn, cheap.. this is Like Pool, you can win vs anyone in pool if you can clear the table without giving a turn to your opponent in theory, it does no happen often and it should not, but it this game, there is chance that that happen..

This game has advantage, only for playa, and players willing to pay to win. I will be trying, but so far, I have yet to find a way to get free pearls, I have found none,

Playa seem to have given up on bloodmoon.
Old 23.05.2014, 10:53   #8
steve007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellyca View Post
I like that idea darkylighty ^^

______
Some sad news now;

We see a soccer dude and girls, the two characters of Shakes and Fidget, pirates and a derpy bunny. But NO Mooners. This is where I say: "Oh. My. Bloody. Kittens... PLAYA?!"
I can almost "officially" (I'm not a real employment of PG ofcourse ) say that Bloodmoon has bleeded out it's last blood. The moon won't shine again, though there will be still bloodstone sales. (And the competitions too )
beginning to agree with that sentiment
Old 02.11.2014, 11:16   #9
Dux

Hello everyone!

I play Bloodmoon since June 2012. Also play Shakes&Fidget . I liked the graphics, eye candy and "folklore" in Bloodmoon. I am sad that the game developers have abandoned this game. They still have a chance to PROVE they have not abandoned the game(s) and players.
I like and support the initiative to make an effort to keep these games alive.

Btw, Ellyca i like your work very much!

Cheers!

Freshly awakened, one of the last of an Ancient Breed - the First Lineage - the oldest Werevolves of all!

Insanely Powerfull and destined for Victory!

Last edited by Dux; 02.11.2014 at 11:24.
Dux is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dux For This Useful Post: