Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 24.03.2015, 18:04   #81
Auntie Emu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeeye View Post
no more free library.
What do you mean? When was the library ever free?
Old 30.03.2015, 09:05   #82
Bianca

Default Not as Profitable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkpoint View Post
I try to explain this:

- In the word map you see the towns
- Every clan, pack, order can build a Headquarter in one town and is then part of this town. The pop-up of the town shows you the advantage of the town.
- The top 10 of every town generate towncontrol (list you see in pop-up of the ranking left top in your clan)
- The towncontrol of every town is a bonus for whole species in the missions of the castle. For example: Vamires control 50% of London, so every Vampire get a Gold-Bonus of 50% in London-Mission in the castle.
- Guild battles is now only in the town to get towncontrol. Influence will not be lost now.

More questions?
I don't think this version of Clan Battle is a profitable as the previous one. Instead of getting influence (which is very useful) we only get a 50% gold bonus if we fight a battle (and win) in a city we control.

Is there an easy way to find the top ten clans of a city? this seems complicated and time consuming

Last edited by Bianca; 01.04.2015 at 08:12. Reason: further comments on the subject
Bianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31.03.2015, 10:05   #83
Angua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
I don't think this version of Clan Battle is a profitable as the previous one. Instead of getting influence (which is very useful) we only get a 50% gold bonus if we fight a battle (and win) in a city we control.
We get honor, which helps move us up.

It would be nice to gain influence as well, but I can see how losing influence would be hard on smaller guilds. If I had to choose between not getting it at all and frustrating the smaller clans, I'd vote for keeping the change.
Old 08.04.2015, 08:30   #84
triourg

A question.

Why is the willpower numbers blue? It should be the vitality because of the potion.
triourg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.05.2015, 07:41   #85
Leander
Community Manager

Where's everyone?

What do you like in the game?
What don't you like?
What makes you play Bloodmoon?
What made you stop playing?

Bloodmoon Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com
Leander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29.05.2016, 17:19   #86
ZebraPerson

Did this update include the new arrows to show whether equipment was better? I remember having to analyze each thing to see which was better but then suddenly one day these red and green arrows appeared.
ZebraPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29.05.2016, 17:25   #87
ZebraPerson

I really love this game because it's quick online and you can press buttons to get better (yes I'm lazy). I also love it because there isn't a lot of players however I wish there were more active players(I'm in s1)... but I feel so far behind the #1 player on the server (they are literally 1000 levels ahead of me). I usually stop playing after I run out of things to do. Say, I use all my energy and use all my arena attempts. So, overall I like this game because I feel like I make progress all the time. However, I don't get better equipment often and it really bums me out.
I also have a quick question about blood stones use in the guild. I never figured that out (maybe used when the 3 branches get a high enough level?).
ZebraPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02.06.2016, 11:07   #88
Sairo

Zebra, you're right. Blood stones are used in guilds when either library, fortress or treasury reach a certain level. Since then each upgrade costs both gold and blood stones. I think it's since level 75 but I'm not sure atm.

And yeah I agree with you. I also like the art style of the game and the general atmosphere and theme. But after like a year of being here I feel like it wouldn't do much harm to have something more to do here...

As for getting equipment, I think the game would use some better balance. For example I have purchased a piece of equipment from a store only a few times in my whole time on BM. It's because merchants never offer anything better than I already have. Equipment as a reward for a quest is a bit better so time to time I receive a better piece than I already have. It's not very often though.

And talking about equipment, it'd be nice if it had attributes that the particular equipment sort of implies. So for example a knife should be giving +DEX (and not CONST or WP). A necklace could be perfect for raising especially WP because WP is like a mental attribute right? Why should be WP bonus on say a shot gun... DEX bonus fits pretty much anything except necklaces and amulets... And so on, you get the idea I guess
Sairo is offline   Reply With Quote