Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

View Poll Results: Do You Think Merging The Servers Would Help The Game?
Yes 16 69.57%
No 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22.02.2013, 15:16   #1
steve007

Post Do We Need/Want A Server Merge?

A merge would give guilds more of an option for members, lots more guilds battling it out for top spot, alot more competition in the arena as some just cant be beaten, wider scope for searching for a new member for your guild. all this whilst playa get us a much needed content patch improving the game in 2 ways.

Please Answer Here So We Can See What You All Think
steve007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to steve007 For This Useful Post:
Old 28.02.2013, 08:48   #2
Karocet

I voted NO.

There would still be unbeatable players at the top i.e. the strongest ones in the world. Some people want a bit of competition, others might give up when they see someone a hundred levels above them appear that's been playing a year longer on some other server.

If you kept your accounts from each server, you'd be able to fight yourself in the arena or do a guild attack on your own guild.

You could find more members to fill your guild, but what language would they speak? I don't join any servers where I can't speak the language and there's no way I'm going to learn a new language to play this dying game.

Some new content please, something like Shakes & Fidget has been getting recently.

Karocet
Karocet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karocet For This Useful Post:
Old 03.03.2013, 09:44   #3
steve007

going by that logic mate nobody will ever join as they will see people 100 levels in front of them, i have a couple of members now that speak a little english, just because they speak broken english i would not discriminate against them because of it. but yes we need similar content to what the others have had
Old 03.03.2013, 17:18   #4
Zee

I popped in here just for a sec, and I see this, which kind of makes me laugh, but really makes my head hurt more than anything. It's horrible propaganda to prevent server mergers.

1)
Quote:
There would still be unbeatable players at the top i.e. the strongest ones in the world. Some people want a bit of competition, others might give up when they see someone a hundred levels above them appear that's been playing a year longer on some other server.
Diesel is like lvl 339, on US1. Which is way more than a 100 levels than most people, (infact only 3 are with in the 100 lvl mark, and 2 of those 3, are at a 97, and 99 level difference. So while I can't speak for everyone, I doubt people are quitting because of this. I mean hell 99% of the people aren't going to be fighting someone of that caliber in the arena. Honestly for the most part it's irrelevant to the vast majority of the player base. If they beat you up and take your endurance point, you beat up someone lower than you, and continue on your marry little way. It also doesn't mean jack in guild vs. guild fights, as his guild is currently ranked # 4 on US1. So someone being much higher level isn't a good argument for quitting, unless you have major nerd rage. And as Steve pointed out by your logic, we'd never have any new players either.

2)
Quote:
If you kept your accounts from each server, you'd be able to fight yourself in the arena or do a guild attack on your own guild.
The 1st part highly unlikely that your toons are going to be so close in honor that they will meet up with each other in the arena. In the incredibly rare chance that this should happen, umm does it matter, what you steal an endurance point away from yourself? Oh no the imbalance. The 2nd part, seeing as one person does not constitute the strength of a guild (as proven by Diesel being much higher level than most but being in a guild that's 4th over all) who cares? You fight yourself in another guild for a round, damaging yourself in the process regardless. There's still dozens of other people who make up the majority of how the fight will take place. Secondly I doubt anyone will sabotage one of their guilds for a slight advantage. If they do, there's a very good chance they're going to get kicked soon for it. Really this argument is such a moot point, that I feel dirty replying to it.

3)
Quote:
You could find more members to fill your guild, but what language would they speak? I don't join any servers where I can't speak the language and there's no way I'm going to learn a new language to play this dying game.
Again wtf mate? Most of the members in both the guilds I belonged too, were quiet. Some would talk sure, but a lot were quiet. It's not like it effected the game, since this is mostly a single player game, with one team effort part of it. On US2, Mortuarium has players from Europe who speak English, just fine. Infact most people from Europe speak English, as it's a primary language around the world. As a European, (Russian not that it matters) I know this to be true. Hell half the time you're not even online at the same time as all the members anyways. So again I feel this to be a moot point. If you're really so against players who don't speak English, then interview them via mail, before recruiting them. If they write something like Здравствуйте, я хотел бы присоединиться к вашей гильдии and you have no idea wtf they're saying don't invite them simple as that.

Seriously, other than the "some new content" which I completely agree with I find the rest of your post to be quite ignorant.

Also I'd like to point out, not every single server has to be merged. Even just some. It could be as simple as merging servers who have servers 1 & 2. Like the US servers, since there is US1 & US2. German servers have 1 & 2. Polish servers go upto 3 actually. Check servers have 2, etc. Not everyone has 2 servers I realize that. However that's one way to start, and go from there. Heck, the British server could be combined with the US servers since the common language is English. There's so many ways to do this, and so little reason not too, that I'm honestly amazed people vote against this. Wouldn't even mind a vote against it, if the arguments were half way legit even....

Marriage :
http://forum.bloodmoon.com/showthrea...=9124#post9124

Individuality :
http://forum.bloodmoon.com/showthread.php?t=1234

Companions :
http://forum.bloodmoon.com/showthread.php?t=1235

Other Ideas I had but never wrote cause the forums are dead...:

1) crafting system
2) gambling system
3) castle mission system add on
and a few others..

Last edited by Zee; 03.03.2013 at 17:47. Reason: Put in quote tags, and minor grammar changes.
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zee For This Useful Post:
Old 03.03.2013, 18:04   #5
Damon22

deleted

Last edited by Damon22; 28.04.2013 at 03:56.
Damon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04.03.2013, 07:59   #6
steve007

logically it can only improve the game, and along with a content patch that they should be doing would make this game a contender again, who dont want more competition? more rivalry? more players to fill guilds? more active player? more active guilds? shall i go on? at the same time inacative account could be put in an archive that is activated upon login. come on playa think about it logically merging the servers would make your life easier in the long run, like merging this forum with the others like you have, less to moderate and less to upkeep
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steve007 For This Useful Post:
Old 08.03.2013, 04:35   #7
El Supremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karocet View Post
I voted NO.

Karocet

I agree with Karo...
I think my suggestion can solve this problem. We put New features in the game. Like we can travel in different servers and fight on that server, arena and attack a certain guild in different server. .. This way it will be fun without merging the servers completely and avoid dillemas.
El Supremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08.03.2013, 19:16   #8
steve007

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Supremo View Post
I think my suggestion can solve this problem. We put New features in the game. Like we can travel in different servers and fight on that server, arena and attack a certain guild in different server. .. This way it will be fun without merging the servers completely and avoid dillemas.
how would that be different? if you can goto other worlds and fight there it would be the same result as merging... oh yeah apart from less competition in the hall of fame, me thinks some are afraid of a little competition knowing they would get beat by more people and guilds instead of coming out :am: they wanna hide under the nearest chair
Old 11.03.2013, 05:36   #9
Voodoo420

Default PLEASE MERGE!!!

i vote 100% YES!!!! do this merge and save the game in this server!

anyone that plays for quite a while this game in this server and doesn't agree, either he is BLIND or he has some malevolent intents for sure.
only clan Bloodmoon is logical do disagree cos they fear they will lose their precious ranking due to other clans that will also probably merge, recruit easier, etc...
everyone else will only have benefits from this server merge...open your eyes people and do yourselves a favor...
VOTE YES!!!
Voodoo420 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Voodoo420 For This Useful Post:
Old 11.03.2013, 07:33   #10
Voodoo420

The excuse for not merging the servers due to different language is hilarious btw..
ajajajajajajajaja*

(*means: ahahahahahahahahahah)
Voodoo420 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Voodoo420 For This Useful Post: