( - -)
((') (')
Kriminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17.10.2011, 01:55   #12
Zee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lie View Post
I look forward to fresh meat. Though Roo will never get to feel my fangs
I've been steadily gaining on you Lie, although your stats are still considerbly higher than mine, (and so is your level) but soon, very soon I'll be coming for your pantless :as:

Last edited by Bullbound; 17.10.2011 at 06:08. Reason: self censorship that is still patently obvious removed completely
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17.10.2011, 09:56   #13
lie

I long for the day. No one munches on me, and since they don't the others get further ahead since when people attempt out of frustration it always seems to be on the people above me, pushing them further ahead.
Old 22.10.2011, 16:03   #14
Zee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lie View Post
I long for the day. No one munches on me, and since they don't the others get further ahead since when people attempt out of frustration it always seems to be on the people above me, pushing them further ahead.
You know it's sad, I was catching up too, and then I had to take a small break, and now there's a gap again. Damn it all O well soon Lie, soon....
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.10.2011, 14:50   #15
johnnyboy

I'm thinking about starting a business where players will be able to hire my crew to play your game for you while your too busy to play yourself, or on vacation or whatever the reason may be.

Call it: Player Sitters

Any1 want in before I get it started?

Last edited by johnnyboy; 31.10.2011 at 03:02. Reason: just joking, not really serious about doing this
johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.10.2011, 15:01   #16
Bullbound

johnnyboy, such behavior is highly ill advised. Any exchange of goods and/or services related to this game is grounds for all parties involved to be banned.
Old 30.10.2011, 21:10   #17
johnnyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
johnnyboy, such behavior is highly ill advised. Any exchange of goods and/or services related to this game is grounds for all parties involved to be banned.
Bullbound, terms of use states this, as I'm sure you already know, but others may not:

An account may only be used by one person. Account sharing, i.e. the mutual use of one account by several persons, is not permitted.

This does not apply to temporary account sitting. Here one user plays with the account of another, temporarily unavailable user on his behalf. The account sitting period must be at least 24 hours but less than 21 days. During this period, the user of the looked-after account may not log in. The two accounts may not attack each other. The user of the looked-after account assumes the risk for the entire process of account sitting. Providing the access information to the account sitter constitutes a great risk for unwanted changes in the account. The operator does not assume any liability in respect to changes, losses or the deletion of the account. In particular, the operator does not assume any liability for potential uses of the premium currency (see § 10).

Last edited by johnnyboy; 31.10.2011 at 03:00.
Old 31.10.2011, 14:54   #18
Bullbound

Yes, but you are offering to do so for a price. Section 3 states

§ 3 Copyrights and usage rights

The operator and, if applicable, the corresponding licensers are the owners of the game’s copyrights and usage rights. The operator is the exclusive owner of the usage rights. The copy or use of the provided graphics, sound documents, video sequences or texts in other electronic or printed publications is prohibited without the operator’s explicit permission. This includes all known usage formats (TV, online stream, radio, Internet, mail, print, etc.). Any use of the game for commercial purposes requires the explicit written permission of the operator. If you have questions or information or suspect a breach against one of your own copyrights or usage rights, please contact the operator immediately. If the information is substantiated, remedial action will be taken immediately.

Taking any goods, services, or compensation makes it commercial. Consider yourself warned.
Old 31.10.2011, 16:03   #19
orphan

technically speaking, bullbound is right. any exchange of goods (monotary or otherwise) is commerce and falls under several international commerce rules (i say rules because no human on earth has the authority, or ability for that matter, to create laws). if someone were to contact you about something like this then dont do it without first recieving a paper copy signed by the other player cuz otherwise, the player that made the request could report it as hyjacking which is a federal offence investigated by the FBI and all you would have is your word against theirs.

of course, if you were leaving then do what i do and get someone to watch your accoung that you live with such as a spouse or parent. you could always suggest a vacation option in the suggestions area that would make your character safe from attacks and wouldnt label you inactive in the clan list.
Old 04.11.2011, 12:30   #20
johnnyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Yes, but you are offering to do so for a price. Section 3 states

§ 3 Copyrights and usage rights

The operator and, if applicable, the corresponding licensers are the owners of the game’s copyrights and usage rights. The operator is the exclusive owner of the usage rights. The copy or use of the provided graphics, sound documents, video sequences or texts in other electronic or printed publications is prohibited without the operator’s explicit permission. This includes all known usage formats (TV, online stream, radio, Internet, mail, print, etc.). Any use of the game for commercial purposes requires the explicit written permission of the operator. If you have questions or information or suspect a breach against one of your own copyrights or usage rights, please contact the operator immediately. If the information is substantiated, remedial action will be taken immediately.

Taking any goods, services, or compensation makes it commercial. Consider yourself warned.
Thanks for the warning, I'm not buying, selling or trading anything, Have a Nice Weekend.

Tags
battle, forum, members