Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 27.01.2012, 13:37   #1
ripper

Default Order fights

Hello to the community!
We have a problem with order fights. When we attack to an enemy order one of our fellow never plays. I have mentioned this problem in 4 fights so far....
As the leader of the order, I declare the attack. He joins the battle every time, since I can see that he has pushed the button and he is active. He is second in our order, just after me. When the fight begins, I start first and then the third person of our order comes up. He always miss the battle for some reason.
Does anyone else face that problem?
ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.01.2012, 14:12   #2
iTZKooPA

Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

You should have the member reset his cache, CTRL+F5 in most browsers. Also, make sure the latest version of Flash is being used. Having the character leave and then rejoin the Order should be the last ditch effort.
iTZKooPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.01.2012, 14:29   #3
Karocet

Are you sure he never fights? I'm assuming you lost those fights as if you won, you'll never know if he was going to fight or not. The order you fight in is not always the same as the clan list.

My guess is that you won those fights, he was going to fight near the end but was never needed so you didn't see him fight.
Karocet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Karocet For This Useful Post:
Old 28.01.2012, 10:27   #4
ripper

@iTZKooPA. I don't think that it's a flash-browser problem... It looks like a game bug. Also, he never left the order. I am 100% sure.
@Karocet. Well, so far we have fought 4 orders. We play with the same turn every time. Me (leader) first. The second player is the one that miss the battle, who is also our top level character. Next plays the third person of our order and so on... In general, my character plays first and all other active characters play by rank (top level to lower level).

I really don't know why that happens. We will try once again to battle an enemy order and we will see again.
Player: ripper
Old 28.01.2012, 15:28   #5
Karocet

ripper:
I know the order is random, what I was asking was whether you lost or won the fight. The only way you can be sure that he never fights is to lose. If you win, not all players of your clan will fight and you'll never know.

iTZKooPA:
That key combo isn't very helpful to me, it must be operating system specific. I'm guessing its windows and you didn't specify which operating system or browser it works in.
Old 29.01.2012, 01:24   #6
ripper

@Karocet. We have won the fights. The problem is that we played all fights with the same order... Me (leader) first and then all active members, who joined the battle, played by rank (top levels to lower levels). That's the issue that troubles me...:/. Since we have played by rank, why the specific player always miss the battle?
I have Windows XP/ Firefox-IE/ Latest flash player. I have seen the fights in two different PCs, mine and a friend's PC. No luck, same problem...:/
Old 29.01.2012, 01:34   #7
Jaxem

Because you don't play by rank, that's what Karo is getting at. I bet if you fight in a battle and lose you will find that the "missing player" does fight, just nearer the end. The fight order is random, not by rank, and even if you always fight in that same random order, it is still random to begin with and not completely by rank. None of us have been able to figure out how fight order is determined yet as there does seem to be an element of continuity about it, but it definately is NOT highest to lowest or even highest rank in clan order to lowest rank.
Jaxem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29.01.2012, 02:29   #8
DeathWish

I think it has to do with the order in which you join the clan. I am (one of) the last to join Purification and the only time I saw me in a fight was when we lost and it was at/near the end of the battle.
DeathWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29.01.2012, 03:21   #9
Karocet

ripper you're still missing the point. That player will fight, just nearer the end as Jaxem said. They did not miss the battle, the battle ended before they were needed.
Old 29.01.2012, 05:57   #10
ripper

Hey! Thanks for the help guys, but still I am wondering about this issue. Since we have played by rank those 4 fights (highest level to lower level character),
why that player doesn't play?.

@Jaxem. Am I so ''lucky'' that we have played by rank 4 times in a row?
Anyway, we will find and battle an enemy which is stronger than us and see what's going on.
@DeathWish. The specific player I am talking about, he was the second who joined the team, so I don't think that's the problem. :/

Tags
attack, battle, enemy, fights, order