Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Community Area > Fanart, Stories & Poems

Notices

Old 20.02.2013, 05:41   #1
Sarissa

Send a message via Skype™ to Sarissa
Default Comic-chronicle of the BlooDMooN

As already mentioned in the title I suggest to create a comic strip on a favorite game.
Urgently needed:
1) the script writers. Especially good if this will be the heads of large clans who know the history of the game. But in principle acceptable any people with new and interesting ideas.
2) URGENT!!! require artists who can draw people, "Yes, and in General to draw, for I do not omnipotent". Art education is not necessary. Accept all comers. Interested parties must submit a 2-3 THEIR drawing.
3)people owning photoshop. Mega knowledge and skills as well do not need to, and the last base. The requirements are the same as and to the artists.
From the other I would like to approximate portrait of the hero of the game that you want to see in his name. Please, heroes invent without the bloat. Keep in mind that we have to draw its not on one picture. So that the brevity and simplicity of - sisters of talent. Welcome've already drawn the ORIGINAL heroes. You can also submit found on the Internet pictures, but with the obligatory details additional details "I do not agree with plagiarism" Thoughts, wishes and proposals of the spread in this topic.
P.S.. It is very desirable to combine the various servers games since other players from other servers, too, most likely want to participate. It would be nice to know your opinion and thoughts of how to do this.
Thank you for your attention
Sarissa is offline   Reply With Quote