Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 10.01.2012, 23:23   #11
Ksana

Quote:
Come on , Ksana ! Are you really going to be upset about losing a couple of Arenas ?
Nope, I'm not But my clanmate and me are upset about Liz attitude to ppl
Ksana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10.01.2012, 23:59   #12
Liz Summers

... you do not like how I "misinterpret" your words? You are seriously going there?

How the heck can I be misinterpretting you? You rehashed the same old false accusations regarding stones over and over again without ever even once checking to see whether those allegations had any merit to them. You have multiple times cast aspersions against me as being disloyal to my group. You have stated that I have no concept of manners, when you are the one making up false accusations against me over and over again.

Did I brag? Hell, I might agree with you there. It is not every day that someone beats someone else over 10 levels higher than them so my initial post might well be bragging I would have to reread it to study it for emotional content.

But, and this is key here, I specifically asked for everyone to give their own stories and said that it did not have to be higher than mine because it was not meant as a competition but that I hoped a few people would be able to surpass mine so I could have a further future goal. I do not know about you, but to me that is not the words of someone trying to put everyone down.

If you are offended by my usage of your name, oh well. Like I said earlier it was not an attempt to insult you but merely there to prove to people that I was not just making numbers up.

I have been around enough game forums to know that there will invariably be someone trying to make excuses for not being able to duplicate something so they will do anything to claim something is not true. Just like you are doing here by trying to put it all off onto my (according to you) being a "stoner" even though I have never once gotten a stoned equip or used purchased bloodstones to buy might potions or vitality potions.

As for your apparrently lame clanmate who apparrently was the real one offended for some unknown reason even though it had absolutely nothing to do with them and as a result is hiding behind you instead of using their own words... I have only one thing to say to you whoever you are.

Learn to fight your own battles, because if you are not careful the person you pick as your representative in life will do just as pathetic of a job being your mouthpiece as Ksana has done here. There was only one possibly two points she could have made about this situation and rather than hammering at her strongest arguments all she has done this entire thread is rant over and over again about "stoners" which has absolutely no correlation in this situation, and make deliberate attacks against my character.

Guess what? I know I am not the nicest person in the world. Normally, I can be a very nice individual but when I get involved in a matter or someone baselessly questions my integrity I can get downright vicious.

Here's the biggest thing about all of this... You, the person who is attempting to lecture me on proper etiquette, began muck throwing, throwing out baseless accusations, and insulting my personal real life character from the very start of your entrance to this thread without ever once simply stating that you were offended by the usage of your name and simply asking politely for its removal.

You know what? I would have gladly done so with an edit out and then posted on the thread apologizing to the person that I had unintentionally offended.

But you did not do that. Instead you deliberately tried to make me look bad about my group loyalty, tried to make all of my effort in character raising be made to look like simply tossing money at it, and began insulting my personal real life character.

Frankly, at this point I am done with you. I have regularly shown throughout this thread that these accusation you have used against me were at best the uninformed ravings of a vengeful person who only cared about hurting someone and not caring about how true your accusations were, and at worst were a deliberate attempt at making me look bad even after you knew the truth which makes your own personal integrity very much in question.

And as far as your clanmate goes... I will say this plainly so there can be no doubt. It is my opinion that he or she is not only a coward for having to hide behind others instead of using their own voice to point out their beliefs, but also not exactly the most intelligent person in the world for relying on the raving antics of someone like Ksana to do all of the voicings of their own displeasure.
Liz Summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11.01.2012, 00:12   #13
Bianca

Default Bragging about your conquests

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamDOGG View Post
Come on , Ksana ! Are you really going to be upset about losing a couple of Arenas ? :ax:
Bragging that you beat a person and how badly you beat them and using their name is a lot like the guys who brag about their sexual conquests and how many times and in how many ways and naming names.

It is just bad. Using the forum to build up you ego goes against what this forum is about, Basically it is a place to get and give answers to questions we might have to make the game a better experience.

True I did state that I had beat a player 19 level higher than me. That was sort of bragging, but the question was asked and answered. Yes, I did indeed beat someone more level than 11 levels above me.

Last edited by Bianca; 11.01.2012 at 00:16. Reason: left a word out
Bianca is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bianca For This Useful Post:
Old 11.01.2012, 00:25   #14
Liz Summers

That's great, Bianca! I hope I one day can do the same as you managed, but even if I someday do it will never take away the value of your doing so yourself.

I'm glad to see someone finally using this thread once again for its intended purpose instead of using it to attack one another verbally. Although I really do not agree with your comparison you also used in that post.

Anyone else have some amazing stories to tell? I would love to hear them since that was the original point of this thread before it got hijacked by an anti-stone ranter.

Just remember from now on folks that it seems we will need to keep names out as apparrently some people are easily offended by the fact that they lost rather than just shrugging it off when it happens and moving on or even better simply trying to figure out why it happened and work to prevent it in future.
Old 11.01.2012, 00:58   #15
Ksana

Quote:
some people are easily offended by the fact that they lost
Quote:
P.S. To avoid misinterpretation: I was not offended by the fact Liz won the fight (it's part of the game). My clanmate was offended by the way Liz put it in the forum.
I knew it would happen

Quote:
... you do not like how I "misinterpret" your words?
No, I don't. See the example above.

Quote:
Just remember from now on folks that it seems we will need to keep names out
Gratz on dicovery! It comes natural for others.

I won't be "hi-jacking" any of your threads/posts anymore, cause I think we'll never be able to understand each other.

P.S. My clanmate didn't ask me to reply to your post, I spoke on my own behalf (I've never stated I represent someone else), looks like you used
Quote:
the uninformed ravings of a vengeful person who only cared about hurting someone and not caring about how true your accusations were
calling my clanmate "lame" and "hiding behind me".

Quote:
clanmate who apparrently was the real one offended for some unknown reason even though it had absolutely nothing to do with them
This "some unknown reason" is called "empathy", not sure if you know what I'm talking about.

Last edited by Ksana; 11.01.2012 at 03:15.
Ksana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ksana For This Useful Post:
Old 11.01.2012, 16:54   #16
schoolOFdj

Send a message via Skype™ to schoolOFdj
Red face

Last edited by schoolOFdj; 11.01.2012 at 19:19.
schoolOFdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11.01.2012, 19:12   #17
Bianca

Default Close, but no cigar

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoolOFdj View Post

This was nice, but

Liz Summers' was 11 levels

Mine was 19 levels. I think that is my record. I haven't kept track.

Arena is just where I go to reward myself for a hard shift of Castle missions or to validate my new stats and equipment, or to do weapons testing, or if at the end of my work time of Castle missions, I need a few extra blood points to run a nice paying Castle mission.

Arena is cool, but it doesn't pay the bills.

Earning gold and using it to buy nice equipment, and good stats get's you the Honor points and Games won without you even being there.

Yes, and I know, Sacrilege!!!
Bianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11.01.2012, 23:09   #18
Liz Summers

Ksana already wasted too much time fighting with you. Not going to respond further.

This is not a competition, Bianca. I do not care who is better or worse, this was just supposed to be a place where people could celebrate their accomplishments. Your victory 19 levels higher than you was absolutely amazing, Bianca, and I hope that one day I may be able to do something similiar; but we should not let our own battles take away from his accomplishment against the 10 level gap and 11 level gap.

Hell, I would even like to see people posting victories of say 5 levels if that is truly the maximum they can achieve. This should not be a competition for who is strongest, but merely a place that people can feel good about achieving the difficult.

In my opinion you are doing great, schoolofdj. Keep up the good work and I hope that someday you will be up at the top giving the rest of us that same kind of beatdown.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz Summers For This Useful Post:
Old 12.01.2012, 21:24   #19
DeathWish

She's lying - I can see her fidgeting from here.

Oh wait, that's me fidgeting 'cuz I'm lying.

nevermind
DeathWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14.01.2012, 11:59   #20
schoolOFdj

Send a message via Skype™ to schoolOFdj

hi all
thx Liz , i will play nice
schoolOFdj is offline   Reply With Quote