Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 29.03.2012, 21:37   #1
Bianca

Unhappy Did they change the amount of influence won in clan battles

I did not hear it anywhere in the patch and it is not changed in the little mouseover at the starting of the game. I still says we are supposed to get 10% of our opponents influence when we win.
This is the second day in a row that we have not gotten our correct winnings. Today we fought an opponent and they had 21879 right before the battle started. 10% of that is 2187. at the end of the battle it was announced that we won 1410 influence. The opponent still had 20469. they should have had 19692. We got 5% instead of 10%.
Is this a glitch or is it the % that we will be winning now?
This is my post from yesterday:
We should have been paid 3309, and were instead paid something like 1209. I checked and they had not upgraded and had the correct 33092? minus the amount we had won.
Sorry next time I will take screenshots.
I wonder if anyone else is having this problem and just not aware of it. I pretty much track stuff.
these are the images I got from last nights battle:

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4...tsofbattle.png
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8...fterbattle.png

Here are the images from our fight on Friday night:
http://imageshack.us/f/535/werebunniesbeforethebat.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/853/influencegainedinbattle.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...hwerebunn.png/

This is not meant to offend anyone, just to document my statement

I had reported this to Support on Thursday. On Friday I heard back that they are investigating this issue. I then asked if there was a chance that we might get reimbursed for the lost influence. I have not heard back from them on this question. I suspect the chance of getting reimbursed on this is the fat one lol.

Last edited by Bianca; 02.04.2012 at 15:20. Reason: further information
Bianca is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bianca For This Useful Post:
Old 30.03.2012, 08:21   #2
Liz Summers

I have no clue whether this deliberate or accidental, but I can confirm that it's not just happening to you.

We've attacked a couple of different enemy groups and received a bare fraction of the amount we should have. At first I thought that the insanely long 15 hour wait was why, because I assumed that they had cashed in during the 15 hour wait time, but it wasn't that. As you mentioned they still had a ton of influence, the system simply exchanged less.

Once she led a happy life... until vampires entered into it. Now it is her life's quest to rid the world of as many of the demonic beings as she can until the day some big bad has his 'one good day'.
Liz Summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.03.2012, 08:29   #3
Bianca

wait time is 10 hours now, but thank you for your comfirmation

Last edited by Bianca; 30.03.2012 at 08:30. Reason: additional information
Old 30.03.2012, 17:19   #4
Liz Summers

10 hours? That's odd... we started an attack the other night right after midnight and it didn't land until after 3 pm the following afternoon. That's 15 hours. Very weird if it was supposed to be 10. o_O

Either way though, yeah the long wait time is insane, and the decreased influence returns is even more so.

Once she led a happy life... until vampires entered into it. Now it is her life's quest to rid the world of as many of the demonic beings as she can until the day some big bad has his 'one good day'.
Liz Summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.03.2012, 17:25   #5
Burnt

We won 1410 influence exactly today, from a clan that had over 21k so its no longer giving us the 10%. Attacks are taking 10 hours though.

I am kind of hoping this is a bug as attacking other clans is extremely expensive and it hardly seem worth it to spend 110k+ gold for just 1400 influence.

Last edited by Burnt; 30.03.2012 at 17:27.
Burnt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Burnt For This Useful Post:
Old 30.03.2012, 17:32   #6
Bianca

Default Don't fee so bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
We won 1410 influence exactly today, from a clan that had over 21k so its no longer giving us the 10%. Attacks are taking 10 hours though.

I am kind of hoping this is a bug as attacking other clans is extremely expensive and it hardly seem worth it to spend 110k+ gold for just 1400 influence.
ours cost 116k gold
Old 02.04.2012, 07:31   #7
Van Helsing III

Unhappy

We are experiencing the same thing now I am sure Playa will investigate and correct this asap as it is a major part of game play on here.
Old 02.04.2012, 17:35   #8
Bianca

Default I heard from Playa again today

They said they were not able to recreate this and asked for screenshots. I sent them the link to this topic so maybe it could happen. I would really like to get all of the influence that we didn't get. it is very expensive to start battles

It has been several days and I have not heard back from Support. I wonder if there is any chance of them fixing this situation? either that or they could lower the cost of initiating a battle.

It is Friday, April the 6th now and I still have not heard back from support. I first reported this on Friday March the 30th. I suspect that this is one of the glitches that will never get fixed, and we will just have to live with it. Another reason to not love this reset. I thought resets were to improve the game and fix bugs, not cause further bugs. It is not nice to say, but this is really annoying.

Last edited by Bianca; 06.04.2012 at 08:38. Reason: further information, updating
The Following User Says Thank You to Bianca For This Useful Post: