Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 13.12.2011, 07:50   #1
iTZKooPA

Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA
Default Why did you select the class you did?

I am curious, why did each of you select the class you did? Personally, werewolves are some of my favorite lore, so it was an easy selection for me. They're so primal and torn between being to animals.
iTZKooPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13.12.2011, 09:33   #2
DominicS

Talking

On s1, I chose Vampire because I always appreciated the "cool" aspect of their being. For Halloween growing up, 3 years straight I was a Vampire. The stories about Dracula and the movie itself (Bram Stoker's version) always enthralled me and the chance to "be" one was too good to pass up.

On s2 I chose Wolf because I wanted to beat the Vampires.
DominicS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13.12.2011, 11:27   #3
Asura

Hmm, I chose humans because it said that human's were a bit weaker and I'm up for a challenge.
Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Asura For This Useful Post:
Old 13.12.2011, 12:30   #4
darren00

well on s1 i couldnt decide between vampire or werewolf i have vampire teeth in real and im like a werewolf (not going into detail but its just i have a large amount of what a werewolf has) so i chose werewolf on s1 and vampire on s2 simple
darren00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13.12.2011, 12:40   #5
Kailan

Send a message via AIM to Kailan

my first toon I picked vampire because the ads I saw that brought me here had vampire characters on it and that's what caught my eye. I've recently been caught up in reading Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series so I had vampires on the mind.

Since then though I've joined two other servers so I'm happy and content with one character of each class! xD
Kailan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13.12.2011, 12:46   #6
kroiden

I chose vampire because it was the thing closest to my mouse marker when it was time to chose.
kroiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13.12.2011, 17:04   #7
iTZKooPA

Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroiden View Post
I chose vampire because it was the thing closest to my mouse marker when it was time to chose.
Haha, an interesting reason. Actually, there's a few interesting ones. Keep sharing.
iTZKooPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14.12.2011, 16:28   #8
Bianca

Default Vampire are my favorite

Vampires have always been the coolest of these three groups. I like dogs, but am not a dog person. Hunters are a bit obsessive sometimes to the point of it being their whole life, like the hunter in Angel. Vampires live large. I loved Angel, Forever Knight, Kindred: The Embraced, and Moonlight. I'm trying to model my character on Bianca from The Dresden Files.
Bianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14.12.2011, 19:44   #9
johm63

I chose a vampire on s1 because vampires are..cool-duh.(and werewolves can be smelly, especially when wet ). On s2 chose to be a Hunter to take on the "establishment" as it were (just for fun, of course).

In a similar vain, I am curious about how much (if any?) sort of gender bending (for lack of a better term) people do with their characters.

For example, when I started s1, I thought lie (everyone knows lie, which is why I use the example) was female from the animation, signature etc, yet I read reference to "he" sort of bowing out of the game (Hope you're feeling better, if you're reading this lie ).
Now I have no clue. :bn:

I always assumed most players were male (you ladies have many, much better things to do than fiddle around on the internet playing silly games- ) but now I see lots of female players ( or not or maybe, or..... I don't know) I just wonder how many people are "foolin' around" ? Comments?

For the record: I am male and sorta resemble a combo of my two avatars, s1 and s2- well.. maybe a little bit better, I think....... I hope. :bl:

Last edited by johm63; 14.12.2011 at 20:32.
johm63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14.12.2011, 22:04   #10
Cm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
Vampires have always been the coolest of these three groups. I like dogs, but am not a dog person. Hunters are a bit obsessive sometimes to the point of it being their whole life, like the hunter in Angel. Vampires live large. I loved Angel, Forever Knight, Kindred: The Embraced, and Moonlight. I'm trying to model my character on Bianca from The Dresden Files.
Ah.... but Bianca was rather short lived, yes? Surely you aren't modeling yourself after that aspect of the character
Cm3 is offline   Reply With Quote