Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 07.10.2011, 13:22   #21
orphan

i think i like your idea better and i think it would be easier to implement. maybe even add a trophy for when an achievment makes gold rank and if you have all gold achievement torphys, get a perm +20 all stats or something. either way, it should be good as it would have to take weeks maybe months go get all of them.
Old 07.10.2011, 14:33   #22
Zee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo View Post

Very good point, I hadn't thought of it like that. I retract my original suggestion, but will stand by my second suggestion instead. The sanctuary can be Bloodmoon's equivalent of the Scrapbook in Shakes and Fidgets, whereas each upgrade (despite what level or where at) slightly increases Experience, Gold, and Bloodstone/Item drop rates.

However I'd like to state I think you got the wrong idea. It's not as if the Sanctuary Upgrades are going to give "Godly" upgrades. I was thinking SLIGHT boosts, barely noticeable, but something that "if you put enough time into it." you can customize your character. So while I suggest it increases your regeneration of endurance (innate regeneration) maybe at the end, you regain 1 endurance every 14 minutes, instead of every 15. Or something slight like that.

I'll adress the second point first, because I've never played Shakes and Fidgets, so I can't really comment there.

I don't think it would be "godly" upgrades. I apologize if I gave off that impression. It's definetly not a huge game breaker I admit. But by the same token neither is having a 1% extra treasure, or library, or fortress. I mean it's just 1% right? But yet we all strive to donate like mad to the guild so we can get those upgrades, and get that tiny bit of edge. There was even a guy in my guild that's donated around a million in funds.

I mean hell Wolfling even wrote out a great post, about how to pick your missions to maximize your success. So while I don't think any one thing you said will be omfgwtfbbqthatsinsane!! I do think little things add up here and there. Especially for new players who aren't familure with the game, and are just thrown into it with all these small things they're not aware off, they may get overwhelmed and then cry about how their at a disadvantage for starting out late, instead of just understanding how the game works, and going from there. I Won't mention any names here, we all know it's happened, and will most likely continue to happen as we get more and more players.

Last edited by Zee; 07.10.2011 at 14:34.
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zee For This Useful Post:
Old 07.10.2011, 21:06   #23
Roo

Send a message via AIM to Roo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
I'll adress the second point first, because I've never played Shakes and Fidgets, so I can't really comment there.

I don't think it would be "godly" upgrades. I apologize if I gave off that impression. It's definetly not a huge game breaker I admit. But by the same token neither is having a 1% extra treasure, or library, or fortress. I mean it's just 1% right? But yet we all strive to donate like mad to the guild so we can get those upgrades, and get that tiny bit of edge. There was even a guy in my guild that's donated around a million in funds.

I mean hell Wolfling even wrote out a great post, about how to pick your missions to maximize your success. So while I don't think any one thing you said will be omfgwtfbbqthatsinsane!! I do think little things add up here and there. Especially for new players who aren't familure with the game, and are just thrown into it with all these small things they're not aware off, they may get overwhelmed and then cry about how their at a disadvantage for starting out late, instead of just understanding how the game works, and going from there. I Won't mention any names here, we all know it's happened, and will most likely continue to happen as we get more and more players.

I get what you mean, but bonuses are awesome, and every player can gain them. It's not gamebreaking if any person has access to them. Nor is it unfair, because with work you can get there. The forums have a wide resource of knowledge for new players, and if they are too ignorant to check, then it's their own fault, in my opinion. Just think it'd be nice to have a reason behind upgrades, seeming as I saw people complaining that they are hard to get. No point trying hard to get something that doesn't do anything...Would be nice if they granted something, even if it is just 1%. :]

The Name's Roo.
The MASTER of TL;DR. [Too Long;Didn't Read]
Started Bloodmoon: Oct. 1st, 2010
Currently On: US Server 2
[I deleted my US/UK Server 1 Characters]
Hoping to find some good friends and have a good time.

Roo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05.11.2011, 16:28   #24
Riker

I would like to see one of the other characters of my choice im my room. Or maybe even a new, mystery woman. Brunette please!
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05.11.2011, 16:34   #25
The Fallen One

i agree. with the upgrades would make a very nice improvement for an already great game
The Fallen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06.11.2011, 16:29   #26
johnnyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfling View Post
Cool idea, Roo.
Roo musta been off a few days to come up with this suggestion. (JK)
johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote