Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 28.10.2011, 17:05   #11
johnnyboy

My highest margin is, plus 16 levels, all my cities are higher than my current playn level of 71. Ny is at level 87 and Bucharest is at 78, the other 5 cities are all in the 80's.

Still haven't seen a White Castle in any of these cities, O, wait a minute, just pulled into the Bronx, Ny, there's one up ahead, the damn thing's open, brb.
johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31.10.2011, 08:37   #12
Pterrifying

It took reading someone on the forums saying to pick short quests regularly to get your reputations up faster for me to actually start catching up with my level. I think all of my places around about 60-62 now and I'm 64, which is a drastic improvement since they were typically 7-12 levels behind me when I was picking long quests regularly.
Pterrifying is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pterrifying For This Useful Post:
Old 07.11.2011, 00:13   #13
johnnyboy

I think their is more involved than just the 7 cities that determine what Armor and Items we get, I'm on level 76 and my highest reputation is in New York at Level 96, 20 levels higher than my playing level, we all know NY delivers the best weapons and their should be no reason at all I should still be seeing low ranged weapons, in the weapon shop or in missions. My highest piece of armor is a belt at 795 from Bucharest at reputation level 86. I do know that having the Speed Potion as early on in the game helps dramatically, reducing mission times 50%, I feel the achievements have a part in it too, as these are level based, and I haven't seen or been offered a piece of armor in the 800's yet either. So, I am clueless (as always) as to how the game determines what armor it offers us. My lowest rep city has given me the highest piece of armor as of this writing. Back when Wolfling wrote her 5 star topic on the World Map Cities, and how they were linked to Castle Battles, I was red and yellow on all my cities, than I started to focus on picking missions that I needed to make my cities all green, once they were, I never had to worry about them again, so far anyways, since I choose all lower timed missions, which also gives me more missions completed (2583) at level 76 so far. I do know it takes 11 or more missions to get to the next city level. Hopefully someone will piece this all together and let us know how it's all linked together, as again, another mystery to the game.

Last edited by johnnyboy; 07.11.2011 at 00:43.
johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.11.2011, 03:34   #14
Zee

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy View Post
I think their is more involved than just the 7 cities that determine what Armor and Items we get, I'm on level 76 and my highest reputation is in New York at Level 96, 20 levels higher than my playing level, we all know NY delivers the best weapons and their should be no reason at all I should still be seeing low ranged weapons, in the weapon shop or in missions. My highest piece of armor is a belt at 795 from Bucharest at reputation level 86. I do know that having the Speed Potion as early on in the game helps dramatically, reducing mission times 50%, I feel the achievements have a part in it too, as these are level based, and I haven't seen or been offered a piece of armor in the 800's yet either. So, I am clueless (as always) as to how the game determines what armor it offers us. My lowest rep city has given me the highest piece of armor as of this writing. Back when Wolfling wrote her 5 star topic on the World Map Cities, and how they were linked to Castle Battles, I was red and yellow on all my cities, than I started to focus on picking missions that I needed to make my cities all green, once they were, I never had to worry about them again, so far anyways, since I choose all lower timed missions, which also gives me more missions completed (2583) at level 76 so far. I do know it takes 11 or more missions to get to the next city level. Hopefully someone will piece this all together and let us know how it's all linked together, as again, another mystery to the game.
Don't quote me on this, but I think it takes into account which ever is lower. Either your own personal level, or the level of the city. Because even cities that are much higher than my current level offer roughly the same reward quality to cities that are my current level.
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zee For This Useful Post:
Old 07.11.2011, 04:32   #15
Karocet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Don't quote me on this, but I think it takes into account which ever is lower. Either your own personal level, or the level of the city. Because even cities that are much higher than my current level offer roughly the same reward quality to cities that are my current level.
That sounds sensible. They're either red, yellow or green. There's no super-green if you stack one city really high. Having said that, the shops still offer me rubbish when all my cities are green.

Oops, just quoted you on that.
Karocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.11.2011, 04:53   #16
Bullbound

Zee, that makes a lot of sense and does have a precedent in Playa Games's other creation, Shakes and Fidget: The Game. So, our goal with items is to raise the cities until they are at the level above our current one and then go XP to catch up to that same level? Does that sound about right for maximizing the quality of gear?
Bullbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.11.2011, 06:29   #17
lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Zee, that makes a lot of sense and does have a precedent in Playa Games's other creation, Shakes and Fidget: The Game. So, our goal with items is to raise the cities until they are at the level above our current one and then go XP to catch up to that same level? Does that sound about right for maximizing the quality of gear?
That is exactly what I do when possible, of course eschewing both in favor of upgrade quests or those once in a while fat ratio quests 6:00/949xp or 4:00/8000gold that pop up like SnF easter egg last beer quests.

You also have to read the wording:

"You may buy all the (item) you can equip"

Just because I can now buy the better stuff, doesn't mean the store up and quit carrying the lesser models...

My $.02
Old 07.11.2011, 12:33   #18
Zee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Yea, that's roughly what I've been doing. Didn't know that about S&F, but then again I don't play that one
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28.12.2011, 05:10   #19
Bianca

Default I am not sure why

I am currently at lvl 85 my lowest city lvl is 89, then 90, 92, 97, 97, 99, and then 101. I am a goldigger and kidded with a friend that they only offered me the stuff because a lot of the time I have money.

Bullbounds I idea does make a lot more sense though.

Last edited by Bianca; 28.12.2011 at 05:15. Reason: After I wrote this I reread Bullbounds post.
Bianca is offline   Reply With Quote