Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 12.11.2011, 12:29   #1
shortchick19

Default MIA Clan Leader?

Okay, so I've noticed that for at least the past 3-4 weeks, the leader of my pack has not been signing in at all. I've donated quite a bit of gold to the pack for upgrades which is now completely inaccessible to me. I don't particularly want to leave the Pack, so is there any way to report the leader as missing (we don't have any officers) so we can get a leader who will upgrade and such?
shortchick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shortchick19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12.11.2011, 12:45   #2
Karocet

I've not been in this situation in this game, but I have in their other game, Shakes & Fidget. What happened there was that if the leader went inactive, you could overthrow them and take their place.

Try this:

Go to the Clan page, click on the leader to select them, then look at the icon down the bottom right. Its a picture of a crown and usually says "Appoint Leader". If you're lucky, this will say "overthrow inactive leader" or something.

This is just a guess of how I'd like it to work, worth a try.
Karocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12.11.2011, 12:48   #3
shortchick19

I've already tried that, sadly, and it just says that only higher ranking members can do that.
Old 12.11.2011, 12:49   #4
Karocet

Oh dear...

You could always try contacting support before you give up on your clan.
Karocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12.11.2011, 13:03   #5
johnnyboy

I'm surprised this hasn't happened or been posted on here before this, only the leader can appoint another leader, you bring up an interesting flaw here, I can understand you not wanting to leave the clan, as you put all your time into building your character and investing in the clan. As Karocet suggests, you should submit a ticket to support and see what they can do for you and the rest of the clan members. Since this has now happened, maybe a suggestion for having a 2nd in command for all the clans, that way, if 1 goes AWOL, at least their is a backup, and the 2nd in command could appoint a new leader? We just gotta hope that the leader and 2nd in command both don't go AWOL at the same time than.

Thanks for posting this and if you can, please let us know what support says.
johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12.11.2011, 13:26   #6
shortchick19

Well, my ticket to support has been sent. I hope I hear good news from them. *crosses claws*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shortchick19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12.11.2011, 15:11   #7
Bullbound

In the past, it has taken a leader being absent 21 days for the system to knock them down and appoint the highest level of the next highest rank as the leader. Good luck with support.
Old 12.11.2011, 18:15   #8
lie

Send a PM to iTZKooPa or open a support ticket. If he/she has truly been mia for 21 days, they should be able to assist you further.

Generally when this happens lead would pass off to another officer as you guys do not have one, they may choose one based on clan role/seniority.

I'm really not sure how much money you have banked, but I do see you guys are only at 5/5/5. My advice would be it may be better to rebuild or move on if those left are not very close.