Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 29.10.2011, 16:25   #21
Bullbound

Next time I catch it, sure. Maybe someone will beat me to it, but hopefully not.
Old 13.11.2011, 11:58   #22
johnnyboy

see below.

Last edited by johnnyboy; 13.11.2011 at 17:34. Reason: Forgot to add the image to the post
johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13.11.2011, 17:33   #23
johnnyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Karocet, it sounds like you are looking in the wrong place. You want to look in the center below where the guild's influence, gold, and blood stones are listed. There is a small space between the chatbox and that area. The blank area is where the text appears.

I think this is what Bullbound is referring too?

johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13.11.2011, 17:57   #24
Karocet

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy View Post
I think this is what Bullbound is referring too?

Yes and I've seen those messages when my clan is doing the attacking. Bullbound will be posting a screenshot of an incoming attack soon.

Two weeks and waiting....
Karocet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Karocet For This Useful Post:
Old 13.11.2011, 20:44   #25
Bullbound

Sadly, my pack hasn't been attacked and I'm off to sleep before a full day of classes and work.
Old 14.11.2011, 08:33   #26
lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Sadly, my pack hasn't been attacked and I'm off to sleep before a full day of classes and work.
You could see about coordinating with Damon or Qus or alternatively if you and iTZKooPA don't play on the UK server, you could make toons, start two factions and have one attack the other. It would only take an hour or two of investment each.
Old 23.11.2011, 09:02   #27
flav

That's how I see it based on my experience:

1. All members participate in attack and defense (not sure about people recently joining clan there should be for example 24hrs blocade to prevent migration of powerful players only for war)
2. Defenders won't see incoming attack, however they can see it indirectly - on other clan's page there will be time of attack, however you won't see where they're comming.
3. All defenders participate in battle at full strenght (stats) and life - shield icon is inactive,
4. Attackers have stats at full stats, only life is reduced, reduction is based on amount of people joining to the attack.
Base life is 50%, for 25 members each one joining gives 2% to life, it scales when there is less members, when everyone joins there is 100% life (full).There are some rounding issues when it's not 25 people clan.
In example : 50%/10people = 5% per person
However: 50%/15people = 3,3333...% per person, and joining shows and/or adds only full percents

As for invisible attacks I think it's not a bug, since defenders always fight at full strenght.
Old 23.11.2011, 09:23   #28
Jaxem

Quote:
Originally Posted by flav View Post
4. Attackers have stats at full stats, only life is reduced, reduction is based on amount of people joining to the attack.
Base life is 50%, for 25 members each one joining gives 2% to life, it scales when there is less members, when everyone joins there is 100% life (full).There are some rounding issues when it's not 25 people clan.
In example : 50%/10people = 5% per person
However: 50%/15people = 3,3333...% per person, and joining shows and/or adds only full percents
I have tested this and each and every person adds 2% whether you have 25 people or not. If you do not have 25 then you are unable to reach the full 100% strength (this is probably supposed to give some incentive to recruit).
Jaxem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23.11.2011, 10:19   #29
flav

Well then...if you have 1-person clan you shoud get 52% for beginning ? As you stated before you got 50% then, I have account on .com only to work on formulas, I've just made solo-clan and so it looks 50% too. On how large group you tested that 2% ?

50%/25 = 2%
50%/21 = 2,38% - might show/add as round 2% too
50%/18 = 2,78% - might show/add as round down to full % too

For teset 10-people pack would fit best
50%/10 = 5% without any 0,XX
After such test if there would be still 2% per person I'll give you right

Added bugged detail:
I looked again at my solo-attack and well it's a tiny bug
It shows 50%...and under the sword there is: "you haven't joined the attack yet'
After clicking sword: You can join attack only once.
Page refresh doesn't change this.
So...looks like it didn't make 100%, nor added anything to base 50%, I will see how many % of life I will have during attack.

Update on experiment:
I had 100% life attacking as one-man army, not 50-52%.

Last edited by flav; 23.11.2011 at 13:09. Reason: bugged detail/then result of the experiment
flav is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flav For This Useful Post: