Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 02.10.2011, 10:43   #1
Roo

Send a message via AIM to Roo
Default Visual Bug + Font Complaint

The only bugs I've noticed are graphical and easy to fix:

When viewing certain players profiles, I notice their gear / stats will apply to my character, and in some cases it sends me to "work" for Ivan [Gravedigger] for 2-4 hours, and it won't let me "cancel" said work. If I log out and back in, it does fix it.

Also, the font choice for the game is too small. The "?" looks like a very archaic 8, and as such it's really straining on the eyes to try to read some of the text. It would be nice for it to be a few sizes larger.

Another suggestion would be Clans being Invite Only. People joining and leaving at their whim is pretty awful. It's depressing to put work and effort into placing gold and bloodstones into a guild to increase your bonuses, just to have people come in at will then leave afterwards...Perhaps their "join" should be an "application" instead, sent to the officers/leader, and they can review and allow the player to join or not afterward.
Roo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roo For This Useful Post:
Old 02.10.2011, 12:50   #2
orphan

the only issue i had with members is them being inactive so i expel them which hasnt happened in a few days. stones are preety much usless with the clan as i have yet to see a point to them in the clan but im waiting for an upgrade to cost stones. as for font, i normally just zoom in but i agree that it should be bigger.
you can make the clan invite only by expelling the 1s, the 1 is the minimum level a player has to be to join without an invite but if you delete them then its invitation only. alternatively, you can set the minimum level by typing that number into the invite player box.
Old 02.10.2011, 20:15   #3
Roo

Send a message via AIM to Roo

Yeah I found a quick fix for the most of em. And just had the afterthought, as this is the only game with Guild/Clan where it's "Free Join" and just thought it was odd. Can't say I disagree with it just didn't know if it was supposed to be that way or not. New and interesting if nothing else. And I'd rather not have to zoom, I'm content with it getting changed ;] Doesn't require on my part *cough cough lazy cough*

The Name's Roo.
The MASTER of TL;DR. [Too Long;Didn't Read]
Started Bloodmoon: Oct. 1st, 2010
Currently On: US Server 2
[I deleted my US/UK Server 1 Characters]
Hoping to find some good friends and have a good time.

Roo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Roo For This Useful Post:
Old 06.10.2011, 16:43   #4
johnnyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orphan View Post
the only issue i had with members is them being inactive so i expel them which hasnt happened in a few days. stones are preety much usless with the clan as i have yet to see a point to them in the clan but im waiting for an upgrade to cost stones. as for font, i normally just zoom in but i agree that it should be bigger.
you can make the clan invite only by expelling the 1s, the 1 is the minimum level a player has to be to join without an invite but if you delete them then its invitation only. alternatively, you can set the minimum level by typing that number into the invite player box.
Same issue here, if a member is inactive for 5 days, I send out a warning message, with a 24 hour respond time, no response, Expeled.

I use No Squint add-on in firefox, but it doesn't work for the game, wish it did cause I be able to increase text size.
johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.12.2011, 14:31   #5
Bianca

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy View Post
Same issue here, if a member is inactive for 5 days, I send out a warning message, with a 24 hour respond time, no response, Expeled.

I use No Squint add-on in firefox, but it doesn't work for the game, wish it did cause I be able to increase text size.
Are the clan members that are grayed out inactive?
Bianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.12.2011, 14:44   #6
Karocet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
Are the clan members that are grayed out inactive?
In your own clan, yes. If you look at another clan, there's a bug that shows other clan members as inactive. Its the same pattern as the inactive members in your own clan. e.g. if the 10th member in your clan is inactive, it'll look like the 10th member in another clan is inactive too.
Karocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04.11.2012, 14:40   #7
bayne420

Default False castle quest item rewards

Well, this is a first... there was a rather good item in a quest and once got the reward for it. It was false and only turned out to be a non-stated version...

This is not what i expected as it was showing the same stats for an item that another quest had too.. Had abit longer endurance demand yet still had the same equipment. HOW can it nor reward the correct item if this is infact a graphical error when was clearly scrolling mouse cursor over the item in quest?

It was not a dire need for a new equipment, just rather odd that i suppose need to refresh the browser page after each quest to confirm the exact details for the quest reward.

Please reply if this has been reported yet or not, thanks

~bayne420~
bayne420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18.10.2014, 13:33   #8
Auntie Emu

Default Font Size

I do wish the font size was larger, it is very hard to tell what the names are if you want to search for them. Stats are difficult to read also.

Zoom does not help in this game, it just won't do it.
Auntie Emu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18.10.2014, 15:01   #9
Karocet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Emu View Post
I do wish the font size was larger, it is very hard to tell what the names are if you want to search for them. Stats are difficult to read also.

Zoom does not help in this game, it just won't do it.
Maybe you're using a system-wide zoom like the Accessibility zooming in OS X which can zoom anything, but small text will be pixelated. Instead of that, use Flash's zoom by right-click almost anywhere and choose "Zoom in". I say almost anywhere as it won't work in text fields or text.

This should give larger fonts nice and sharply rendered if you're having trouble reading something.
Karocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.10.2014, 12:59   #10
Auntie Emu

(swats at the geek-talk flying over head)

I use chrome, the zoom feature does zip in the game but does help in the forums.

What you are suggesting on the flash zoom will help to read sections of the screen, just wish I could see the entire game and be able to read it and move around without stopping to zoom in or out to be able to play - hope that made sense.