Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 26.01.2012, 15:54   #1
Rasheghra

Question Future developments

I cant find anything really new, not even a rumour. So I am wondering mods are still active about the game or not... whatever any of you knows if there is gonna be some new updates in the near future?
Rasheghra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.01.2012, 14:34   #2
Rasheghra

wow I can assume this game is doomed now, nice thanks
Old 27.01.2012, 14:58   #3
Jaxem

We just had a major content patch release less than 2 months ago. Not really sure what you're looking for exactly. I'm sure the devs are working on bug fixes and implementing changes that they feel will benefit the game.
Jaxem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxem For This Useful Post:
Old 27.01.2012, 18:51   #4
Rasheghra

I am not looking for another major update or something, I am just looking for some answers like if devs will continue to improve the game or if they are trying something. Because I didnt see any news concerning future updates. There are not even some thoughts in "news" section. Normally there happens to be some new topics every week or two. I am wondering if there will be something new or not, even a rumour can make the players excited you know. Players like me for example
Old 28.01.2012, 00:09   #5
Jaxem

Playa has never released news updates every 2 weeks. Usually before a major content change is coming we get a heads up but they don't ever tend to tell the player base what specifically they are working on. Let alone every couple of weeks.
Jaxem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28.01.2012, 06:24   #6
Rasheghra

I mean normally in news section there are always some suggestions from mods to players, like the opposite of suggestions section. Beacuse now it seems like no mods care about the game, I want to feel their presence more in forums. This game is really good, I like it but it needs to be developed more, I think thats why I am asking this..
Old 28.01.2012, 07:55   #7
iTZKooPA

Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

There are news updates quite frequently, but they do not always relate to content or bug patches. Many discuss sales or other community issues.

Patches, either kind, are discussed when the patch is near completion. Sometimes just hours before release.

While the moderators can't comment on every thread, we do read most posts and comment or 'Thank' often.
iTZKooPA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iTZKooPA For This Useful Post:
Old 28.01.2012, 09:42   #8
Rasheghra

Thats normal I cant expect you to answer every post, my question was if this game is still being developed and mods are still trying to improve things or not. Ok then I think they are in their own way. I wish there were often some new threads about future updates in news section.
Old 28.01.2012, 10:15   #9
iTZKooPA

Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

The game is still in development. In fact, it is quite a young title. As Jaxem mentioned, it recently saw a huge update. There will be more content and bug patches throughout the year. As of now, Playa is not in a development cycle or mindset to provide Developer Diaries on a frequent basis.

Bug and feature suggestions are currently handled in the thread that spawned the discussion, not moved to a different area. This may change in the future.

Thanks for the feedback.
iTZKooPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28.01.2012, 15:33   #10
Rasheghra

But at least we should be informed about even one of those updates in the majors. It makes me happy to see some upcoming staff. At least to know that some updates are coming is good enough. Surprises in 2 months are better if we know some of those even if I dont know the certain time of update. Or just something like " some updates can be done in near future" is good for me