Bloodmoon - Supportforum

Go Back   Bloodmoon - Supportforum > Game & Support > FAQ

Notices

Old 02.10.2011, 17:57   #1
Kriminal

Send a message via Skype™ to Kriminal
Default FAQ

FAQ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q. What does it mean when the persons name is in the color RED and everyone else is in WHITE?
A. A person who's name is in red has been attacked recently and is protected from attacks for a time. This prevents honor farming or illegal honor exchanging. A person in white is fair game. Red & White names in the clan section. Red names have not joined in the current clan attack and white names have joined. Note: You cant fight the same race in the arena. You can however fight the same race in clan vs clan warfare.

Q. What is an Guild?
A. An Guild is a Clan, for Vampires, Pack for Werewolves, or Order for Hunters. It's a group of players bound together to aid in everything the game has to offer. You can upgrade your fortress, treasury, and library with gold and influence to gain bonuses, and also make room for more members.

Q. How do you join and order/clan/guild/pack?
A. You need to be invited to join first, you should get a message, check your in-game inbox. Some orders also have slots set so that as long as you are at least a certain level all you must do is go to the hall of fame, inspect their order, and click join if you meet the requirements.

Q. What are the clan ranks, and what do they allow that rank to do within the clan?
A. Leader - All abilities. (Guild "Message", Promotion, Expulsion, Initiate an attack, Invite, Increase Stat Bonuses [Fortress, Treasure, and Library], and Promote to Leader.) *Officer - Most abilities, (Guild Message, Promotion, Expulsion, Initiate an Attack, Increase Stat Bonuses, Invitations.) Honorary Member - Can only Invite, I think. Member - No "Special" abilities. *Note: I believe the second in command has a different name according to race. Other than the name all these rules hold true throughout the races.

Q. Does charisma help in fights somehow?
A. No. Currently, the only effects Charisma has on a player is decreased shop prices (Up to 75% reduction!) and the amount of influence you can donate to your Clan/Pack/Order [Guild].

Q. What is the purpose/benefits of the sanctuary upgrades?
A. They are where you get the next World Map mission, but the upgrades are all purely cosmetic.

Q. How can I use potions?
A. You should just move potion to your character's picture. Make sure you do it at character screen, not the shop screen (you might accidentally sell the items at shop screen).

Q. How do I complete quests?
A. Just wait for the timer to complete then return to the castle and click reward.

Q. Is there any way to accumulate bloodstones with out paying for them?
A. The only way to get bloodstones without paying for them is the occasional quest and the initial ones for setting up and then verification of one's email address.

Q. Classes, what's the difference?
A. 1: You can only be in a Guild of your own Classmates (Vampires with Vampires, Hunters with Hunters.) 2: You can only fight members of the opposite 2 factions in the Arena. (Vampires can only target Werewolves and Hunters. Hunters target Werewolves and Vampires.). 3: Each class has a "designated" strength. Vampires gain 2 Willpower per level, and +1 to every other stat. Werewolves gain 2 strength per level, with +1 to every other stat. Hunters gain 2 dexterity per level, with +1 to every other stat. 4. Guilds fight other Guilds [You can choose to attack a guild of ANY FACTION, including your own.]

Q. What is Fury/Blood/Endurance?
A. This is the "energy" used to complete quests or attack other players. Quests cost anywhere from 1-20 "Energy". Attacks against other players cost 5 "Energy" if you lose that fight. You will then regain 1-4 energy back after the loss. If you win that fight, you gain 1-5 without spending any energy. [So don't start a fight you won't win!]

Q. What is Hunger/Blood/Adrenaline?
A. Hunger/Blood and Endurance are the same thing, the game just has many names for it. When you buy an item that refills hunger/blood/Adrenaline, it is labeled as increasing your endurance by 20.

Q. What is the influence used for?
A. Influence, derived from charisma, is used for guild upgrades. It's like gold, though you generate it yourself. The more points of charisma you have the more influence you can donate to your guild. Note: you can only donate influence once every 24 hours

Q. My Hunger/Blood/Adrenaline/Endurance bar does not regenerate after 24 hours, why?
A. It regenerates gradually all the time, not once every 24 hours. If it was empty, it would take 24 hours to fully recharge. If you do nothing, it should gain a point after about 15 minutes.

Q. Can I role-play on the forum?
A. Yes, so long as it does not violate the rules of the forum or site.

Q. When I try to create a guild, pack ,clan, etc, I can't. What is the solution?
A. Try naming your clan/pack/order something with 15 letters or less.

Misc
1. Playa copy paste commands for windows users. Ctrl+insert for copy, Shift+insert for Paste.
2. Cost Calculation for Attacking Guilds: Add together the level of their bonuses, add 1, multiply the sum by 1k. That is the cost.

If you have more questions Roo has put together a more in depth Game Guide for those starting out. Here is the link for it - Game Guide

Some nice links, as suggested by Roo.

World Mission

Character Builds

An informed way to choose missions

I'd like to thank the following people who did all the leg work and got these answers: lie, Bullbound, Anarane, Bonias, Karocet, orphan, Ksana, Zee, Roo and wravzilla. I take no credit for any of these answers as they are not mine, if you like this FAQ thank the above people who made it possible. I just gathered it all in one place for convenience.

Check out the Game Guide

Don't be a SS

(\(\
( - -)
((') (')

Last edited by Kriminal; 31.10.2011 at 09:07.
Kriminal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kriminal For This Useful Post:
Old 02.10.2011, 17:59   #2
Kriminal

Please feel free to add any other answers that could be helpful to new players.

Check out the Game Guide

Don't be a SS

(\(\
( - -)
((') (')
Old 02.10.2011, 18:10   #3
lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriminal View Post
[CENTER]FAQ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q. What is Hunger?
A. Hunger and Endurance are the same thing, the game just has two names for it. When you buy the item that refills hunger, it is labeled as increasing your endurance by 20.
Hunger/endurance is called Blood for Vampires
Old 02.10.2011, 18:11   #4
Kriminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lie View Post
Hunger/endurance is called Blood for Vampires
:O ty ty, I will edit it right away, do you happen to know what it is for hunters?

Check out the Game Guide

Don't be a SS

(\(\
( - -)
((') (')
Old 02.10.2011, 19:44   #5
Saber

Send a message via MSN to Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriminal View Post
:O ty ty, I will edit it right away, do you happen to know what it is for hunters?
Probably steak xD or some meaty product.
Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04.10.2011, 20:06   #6
lie

I think adrenaline, but can't be 100% positive.
Old 04.10.2011, 22:08   #7
orphan

its adrenaline lie, vamps have artificial blood, wolves meat, and hunters adrenaline.
Old 05.10.2011, 03:59   #8
Zee

A. 1. You can only be in a clan with your class. 2. You can only fight members of the other two classes. 3.All three classes are the same strength

#3 That's not 100% accurate, although what you said isn't wrong per say, as each stat is important, and I'm not going to get into a vast argument with anyone over which stat is superior. However vampires have a naturally higher willpower than the other two races. Hunters have a higher dex than the other two races, and werewolves have a higher strengh. There's even a very slight difference in con, & charisma, for each race too, however the diffeerence there is much, much lower only a few points at best.
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05.10.2011, 08:20   #9
Kriminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
A. 1. You can only be in a clan with your class. 2. You can only fight members of the other two classes. 3.All three classes are the same strength

#3 That's not 100% accurate, although what you said isn't wrong per say, as each stat is important, and I'm not going to get into a vast argument with anyone over which stat is superior. However vampires have a naturally higher willpower than the other two races. Hunters have a higher dex than the other two races, and werewolves have a higher strengh. There's even a very slight difference in con, & charisma, for each race too, however the diffeerence there is much, much lower only a few points at best.
I'll make sure I add that in then. Thank you Zee Added a note to this section, thanks again Zee.

Check out the Game Guide

Don't be a SS

(\(\
( - -)
((') (')

Last edited by Kriminal; 05.10.2011 at 16:22.
Old 07.10.2011, 19:55   #10
orphan

you cant fight the same class in the HOF but you can fight the same class clans i.e. vamp clans can attack vamp clans